The last week has been a very busy one for Google AdWords so I thought I’d go over some of the recent changes made.
- The main change is that Google has updated the AdWords quality score algorithm and now allows advertisers to add a quality score column at AdGroup level, this will show either a value of Poor, Good, OK or Great for each keyword.
- You can now pause individual keywords, sites and ad variations.
- Google are currently testing CPC site targeting in beta.
- Some advertisers experienced an increase in CPC prices caused by a quality score bug which has now been fixed.
- The Google AdWords budget analyser is live.
- And the Google AdWords Professional verification pages have been fixed.