Here’s a recap of this weeks main pay per click news:
- Adamap notices the Google keyword tool showing number of previous month’s searches.
- Search Engine Roundtable confirms that Google AdWords Qualified Professional certifications are valid for two years.
- The Inside AdWords blog discusses how the MyChange History Tool can be a handy tool for troubleshooting account behavior.
- Andrew Goodman explains why Google Website Optimizer is a win-win situation for improving AdWords performance.
- Google update their AdWords promotional credits policy.
- I posted an AdWords CTR test to compare the performance between a .com and .co.uk display URL.
- Search Engine Roundtable reports about Microsoft refunding adCenter advertisers too much!
- The Microsoft adCenter blog release a 2-part query string usage post about what exactly is a query string? and the new query strings offered in adCenter.
Yahoo! Search Marketing
- The YSM Blog posted instructions on how to find your account ID.
- SEW post some more early Yahoo Panama results.
General Pay Per Click News
- eWhisper makes an interesting point about how PPC has developed to become more focused on-page content and relevancy, while SEO has evolved with marketing becoming a far more important factor.
- And Joe Whyte posts 18 PPC secrets to help you improve your efforts and maximize your ROI.
Here’s last weeks PPC news in case you missed it!