Here’s a collection of this weeks PPC links from around the blogosphere:
- Google AdWords are looking for more testers for audio ads.
- Google AdWords click-to-play ads are now available in the UK.
- Here are some instructions about how to export your Google AdWords campaign.
- Invites are being sent out to test CPC for site-targeting.
- SFGate.com write about how Google’s AdWords confuses transgender terms with teen porn.
Yahoo! Search Marketing
- The Yahoo! Search Marketing Blog talks about how you can assign different user roles using Panama.
- Search Engine Roundtable asks is a perfect quality score in Yahoo! Search Marketing possible?
- Microsoft adCenter released a Content Ads Webinar.
- Shoemoney posts some landing page tips.
- Andrew Goodman writes for Search Engine Land’s new paid search column, titled paid search back-checks, slays dragons, asks for little in return.
- Another Search Engine Land article looks at the 5 secret PPC agencies don’t want you to know.
- Jonathan Mendez posts 5 lessons from multivariate tests on Google PPC ads.
- And I asked should you pause PPC campaigns while on holiday?