Here’s a weekly roundup of this weeks PPC news:
- There will be a PPC webcast next week from Search Marketing Now.
- JenSense spots Google AdWords testing a yellow background on ads above the search results.
- Google confirm that click fraud is 0.02% of all clicks.
- Search Engine Roundtable reports that Canadian companies are invited to be Google AdWords Qualified Professionals.
- The Inside AdWords follows up it’s AdWords optimisation tips post about assessing your industry and audience with part two assessing your website and goals.
- Google are to share it’s list of content partners in the next few months.
- There are reports of paused Google AdWords ads still running.
- Yahoo! Search Marketing bids remain $0.10 but grandfathered bids are removed.
- And Microsoft adCenter beta is now open to everyone.
Last week I wrote a recap post about recent Google AdWords news, this is something I plan to do more of in the future to cover any PPC news I may have missed (or just not blogged about) during the week.