- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Oxford
- Experience: 2+ years
We are looking to recruit a PPC exec to join our growing team based in our Oxford office.
You will be involved in delivering PPC strategies for clients including online start-ups through to Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies. You will be innovative and professional in your approach, with an understanding of client’s business objectives and will have a focus on delivering the best solutions available.
- Client communication – regular communication with clients, keeping them up to date on the progression of projects as well as planned activities.
- Strategy – in combination with senior members of the team, the successful candidate will be expected to have input into the strategy and approach used to manage key SEO projects.
- Innovation – input into the approach and tactics used, ensuring the company continues to move forward
- Leading marketing tactics – providing innovative and industry leading solutions to clients
- 2 or more years’ experience in a pay-per-click management similar role, with clients objectives successfully achieved
- A good knowledge of online advertising platforms – Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter & Facebook Marketplace.
- An excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- An analytical approach with the ability to solve complex problems.
- The ability to approach problems in new and innovative ways, understanding current solutions, but with a willingness to challenge and improve them.
- Ability to analyse results, identify and give reason for variance from goals
- Knowledge of the industry, including industry tools and tactics
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Project and time-management – an initiative to manage projects and your own time efficiently
Nice to Haves
In addition to the above, we would look for the following key skills and experience in order for candidates to stand out from the crowd:
- Strong client-facing or people management skills
- Blogging – experience in content writing and promotion, ideally within PPC/search marketing
- Social media & personal development – a keen interest in pushing themselves forward and building a personal reputation with the search industry by building a strong social media profile
- Presentation experience – an ability to deliver presentations, either to clients, pitching new business or at industry events
Alongside a competitive salary, SEOptimise offer the following benefits:
- Free office fruit, snacks and soft/hot drinks
- Private healthcare
- Conference attendance – opportunity to attend and speak at leading industry events
- Monthly company drinks or pub lunches
- Great kit – choice of laptop/MacBook, multiple monitors and a comfy Aeron chair
- Cool environment – we like to get great results for our clients and have fun while we’re doing it
How to Apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter to careers[at]seoptimise.com - if you have any questions just ask – and we look forward to hearing from you!