- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Oxford
- Experience: 1+ years
We are looking to recruit an SEO exec to join our growing team based in our Oxford office.
You will be involved in delivering SEO strategies for clients including online start-ups through to Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies. You will be innovative and professional in your approach, with an understanding of client’s business objectives and will have a focus on delivering the best solutions available.
- Client communication – regular communication with clients, keeping them up to date on the progression of projects as well as planned activities.
- Project Delivery – working within our SEO team to provide innovative and industry leading solutions to clients. This is likely to include SEO audits, keyword research, content strategy development and link building.
- SEO Strategy – in combination with senior members of the team, the successful candidate will be expected to have input into the strategy and approach used to manage key SEO projects.
- Innovation – input into the approach and tactics used, ensuring the company continues to move forward
- Minimum of 1 years SEO experience and the ability to demonstrate great results in a similar role
- A confident and demonstrable knowledge of search engine ranking factors both on-page and off-page
- Knowledge of the industry, including industry tools, tactics and algorithm history
- Excellent written English skills
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Project and time-management – an initiative to manage projects and your own time efficiently
Nice to Haves
In addition to the above, we would look for the following key skills and experience in order for candidates to stand out from the crowd:
- Strong client-facing or people management skills
- Blogging – experience in content writing and promotion, ideally within SEO but also for clients
- Social media & personal development – a keen interest in pushing themselves forward and building a personal reputation with the search industry by building a strong social media profile
- Presentation experience – an ability to deliver presentations, either to clients, pitching new business or at industry events
Alongside a competitive salary, SEOptimise offer the following benefits:
- Free office fruit, snacks and soft/hot drinks
- Private healthcare
- Conference attendance – opportunity to attend and speak at leading industry events
- Monthly company drinks or pub lunches
- Great kit – choice of laptop/MacBook, multiple monitors and a comfy Aeron chair
- Cool environment – we like to get great results for our clients and have fun while we’re doing it
How to Apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter to careers[at]seoptimise.com. We’d also like you to answer the following question: What is it that excites you most about SEO?
Please contact us if there’s anything you’d like to ask – and we look forward to hearing from you!